Arugula Salad with Peas, Pine Nuts, and Ricotta Salata
Makes 4 servings
- 1 (5-ounce) clamshell baby arugula
- 1 cup shelled fresh peas, blanched
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup shaved ricotta salata
Click for more
In a large bowl, combine the arugula, peas, and mint. In a small bowl whisk together the white balsamic vinegar and the olive oil until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Toss the salad with the vinaigrette until lightly coated. Arrange the salad on a platter and scatter the ricotta shavings and pine nuts on top. Serve immediately.