- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, thinly sliced (tough ends removed)
- 1 bunch radicchio treviso, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small apple, cored and diced
- 1/4 toasted pecan halves, roughly chopped, plus more to sprinkle on top
- 1/4 cup Gouda shavings, plus more to sprinkle on top
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablesooons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
DIRECTIONS SHOW STEP-BY-STEP
Toss the kale, radicchio, apple, pecans, and Gouda in a large bowl. Pour the red wine vinegar in a small bowl and slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream, whisking until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle the salad with enough vinaigrette to evenly coat (you may not need it all), toss gently, and sprinkle a few extra pecans and Gouda shavings over the top. Serve immediately.